Answer the following questions to see if your workplace may be at-risk for workplace bullying.
We will send your results to this email.
1. Is your organization a high-risk profession for conflict and toxicity? High-risk professions include but not limited to social services, unskilled or blue-collar workers, community workers, education, or nursing.
High-risk professions include but not limited to social services, unskilled or blue-collar workers, community workers, education, or nursing.
2. Has your company/organization undergone any significant changes in the last six months?
3. Does your workplace have conflicting demands for workers including role conflict?
For example, are you assigned as a supervisor and also work as a frontline workers? Or do you have a vague job description?
4. Is your workplace considered high stress?
High stress may include long hours, heavy workload, conflicting demands, high work pressure, environmental conditions, hazards, and working with public.
5. Have workers made allegations about unfairness and inequities in the work environment? If yes, go to the next question.
5a. If you answered yes to the previous question, what were the allegations of unfairness and inequity about?
6. What is the overall perception of leadership by the majority of your workers?
7. Does leadership take an active role in resolving complaints about the work culture and conflict between workers?
8. Is there a high rate of turn over?
8a. If yes, what are the top three reasons workers give for leaving?
9. Would your workers rate the overall perception of work relationships as generally positive?
10. Check all the policy or policies that your organization uses.
11. Have these policy or policies been effective in resolving workplace issues?
11a. If you answered no on the above question, please explain why the policy or policies have not been effective.
12. Have there been allegations of a toxic work environment or workplace bullying?
13. Do you have a worker(s) who regularly seeks you out to specifically make complaints about a colleague that is similar to tattling.
14. Has your organization experienced any of the following in recent months?
15. Please share anything else that you think is important.